Another name of Dermal Filler is Injectable implants. A medical device implants soft tissue fillers, lip, and facial fillers, or wrinkle fillers. It helps in creating a smoother or fuller appearance on the face. Moreover, it may be able to nasolabial folds lines extending from the sides of the nose, cheeks, chin, lips, and back of the hands.
Dermal fillers are capable of absorbing naturally over time. To achieve the desired effect a patient needs to repeat the procedure after some time. 100% results will depend on the underlying tissue structure and volume of filler used. Furthermore, Its effect last depends on the filer material and the area where it is injected.
Approved Uses of Dermal Fillers:
Dermal fillers in Islamabad are recommended for adults whose age is 22 years or older than 22 years. Following are the approved uses of Dermal Fillers:
- Absorbable fillers are approved for moderating severe facial wrinkles and skin folds, such as nasolabial folds and perioral lines.
- To enhance the volume of lips, cheeks, and chin.
- Non-absorbable fillers are only approved for nasolabial folds and cheek acne scars.
- The restoration of facial fat loss in people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Having wrinkles and acne scars on the face.
Unapproved Uses OF Dermal Filler:
However, Dermal Filler are recommended against any injectable filler for body contouring and enhancement.
Following are the unapproved uses of Dermal Fillers:
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Enhance size of the buttocks
- fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone muscle or tendons
- Inject the area between eyebrows, nose, area around the eyes, forehead, or neck
Risks of Using Dermal Filler:
There are many risks involved with the use of dermal filler. Hence, It is important to know about limits and probable risks.
Dermal Filler may cause temporary or permanent side effects. Many side effects rise soon after dermal filler injection. While many side effects easily resolve in a few weeks. On the contrary, The Side effects that include swelling and pain may last for months or longer. In other cases, side effects may appear weeks or months later.
The most serious risk with the use of dermal filler is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. This causes blocked blood vessels. As a result, these vessels provide poor blood supply to tissues. However, the risks of having this are very low. Other complications include the death of tissue, Blindness, and Stroke.
- Difficulty in moving limbs
- May raised bumps (nodules or granulomas) under the skin.
- Open or draining wounds
- A sore at the injection site
- Allergic reaction
- Necrosis (tissue death)
Removal of Dermal Fillers:
If you decide to remove fillers or reduced them because of side effects, you may undergo surgery. However, these procedures carry their own risks. Removing Dermal Filler is difficult or impossible. Hence, It involves those fillers that are permanent or those that are not made from a material that typically resorbs for instance hyaluronic acid (HA). You can Consult your doctor anytime.