Summary: Do you want to upload PST to Office 365 without Outlook? and got no solution for it. Don’t worry. We’re here to solve this issue. This article will show you how to import Outlook data files(.pst) to Office 365. Importantly, none of the solutions we’ve discussed require the use of Microsoft Outlook.
When users think to migrate from Exchange to Office 365, they may need to export their OST files to Office 365, especially if some mailboxes or contents go missing after the move. Users of Outlook must also export their PST files to their Office 365 mailboxes when they switch to Office 365. Even normal Office 365 users will need to import PST to Office 365 time to time. This can be accomplished in a variety of ways.
Methods to Open PST File in Office 365
Without Outlook, there are a few options for importing PST files into Office 365. Network upload Method, Drive shipment, and third-party PST import tool are all options for importing PST files to Office 365 without Outlook. Microsoft’s two manual procedures are difficult to use since they demand technical knowledge. Third-party program, on the other hand, provide a quick and simple way to import PST files into Office 365.
#1. Network upload method
This Method of uploading PST to Office 365 is a Microsoft method. This approach can be used to import PST file data to Office 365 cloud by a technically savvy user. You must first download the Azure AzCopy program in order to use this procedure.
Note: Importing can be a lengthy and time-consuming process using this method.
#2. Drive Shipping Method
To use this method, user must store his PST files to a hard drive and then physically ship it to Microsoft using the Drive Shipping method. Microsoft will copy your data to the cloud once it receives it.
Most users, however, avoid this method because it necessitates the physical mailing of PST data. Furthermore, the procedure is difficult and time-consuming.
#3. Upload PST File into Office 365 Using Outlook
- Open and run Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Select File from the File menu.
- After that, click the Open & Export button.
- Now, “Import and Export wizard” tab will be appear on your screen. Then select “Import from another program or file” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, select Outlook Data File(.pst) and click the Next button.
- Choose a PST file that you want to use.
- To finish the process, click the “Finish” button.
#4. Transfer PST file to Office 365 – An Automated Tool
PST Converter is a program that upload PST file to Office 365, Gmail, Hotmail, Thunderbird, Yahoo, IMAP, and other email clients. It also converts PST files to HTML, TXT, MBOX, EML, MBX, PDF, and other file formats. This is an advanced tool that allows Outlook users to upload their PST mailbox data to Cloud Email Servers.
Use this tool to directly import PST files to Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, G Suite, and other services. There is no need for manual configuration. This option allows you to export PST file to any other email server without encountering any problems. As a result, it is the best PST Converter program in every case.
Remarkable features of PST File Converter
- Successfully migrates Outlook PST emails to Thunderbird, Gmail, IMAP, Hotmail, Yahoo, and Zimbra.
- Convert PST files to EML, PDF, TXT, MSG, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, and other file types quickly and easily.
- Performs batch conversion of PST files to save the user’s time and effort.
- It aids in the conversion of PST files to MBOX files. Split a file larger than 500 MB into smaller MBOX files.
- Provides a straight export feature.
In many circumstances, importing Outlook data files to Office 365 is necessary. If some mailboxes go missing after the Office 365 migration, Exchange administrators must export OST data to Office 365, Outlook users must export PST files to their new Office 365 mailbox to keep their old emails, and Office 365 users must import PST files to access email data received from other sources. Although there are a few manual techniques available, many people prefer upload PST to Office 365 since it provides an interactive interface. accessing PST to Office 365 does not require any technical knowledge or Outlook installation.
To read more such articles: Visit Here