If you want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, then you need to find out which of the university companies are good for you. Students who are willing to become good doctors, but at affordable tuition, can enroll in the MBBS in Kazakhstan. As everyone knows, it is not necessary for every student to bear the high cost of donations and tuition fees in Indian medical conflicts. The medical universities of Kazakhstan are equipped with all modern amenities and also have good infrastructure and campuses. It is a very wise decision to enroll in MBBS in Kazakhstan. Facilities are also available for Indian student hostels and Indian food. The education system for Kazakhstan medical universities attracts many Indian and foreign students every year. Kazakhstan graduates can work globally depending on their choice and availability of opportunities.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains on its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing commercial hub whose landmarks include the Ascension Cathedral, a Russian Tsarist Orthodox Church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, where thousands of Kazakh artifacts are on display.
- Capital – Nur-Sultan
- Currеncy – Kazakh Tеngе
The climate of Kazakhstan is abruptly continental and the hot summers alternate with equally six-month winters, especially in the plains and valleys. Terrorist changes are widespread, with large variations between sub-regions. January outputs in the northern and central regions ranged from (-) 2 ° F to 3 ° F. In the south, the bombs are milder, ranging from 23 to 29 ° F. August-July has returned to the north and reaches 68 ° F. (20 ° C), but in the south, rises to 84 ° F. Developments of (-) 49 ° F and 113 ° F have been recorded. Light rainfall falls, ranging from 8 to 12 inches (200 mm to 300 mm) per year in the northern and central areas up to 16 inches or 20 inches in the southern highlands.
Also Know – NLD License: Everything that you need to know
Why Go to the IEA (International Energy Agency) Doctors for an MBBS Study in Kazakhstan –
- We work with the leading medical universities in Kazakhstan. Our team has full experience in providing professional counseling services to students planning to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. We have closed contacts and regular visits to all the Medical Universities we promote.
- Tеam Doctors-IEA (International Energy Agency) is equipped with up-to-date course information, application requests, and procedures. Our staff is ready to handle well-designed applications efficiently and effectively.
- For its professional services and specialist staffing teams, Doctors-IEAs (International Energy Agency) is highly regarded in industry by universities, parents, and students.
- The Doctors-IEA (International Energy Agency) Team is the representative of the Top Universities of Kazakhstan.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan –
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- JSC Astana Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakh Marat University
- Karaganda State Medical University
When Do We Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Quality education at a low cost.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan follow global teaching standards.
- English as a language of instruction.
- WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India) approved the university.
- High-quality school.